Orange Revitalize Range for Normal Skin
To revitalise, brighten and protect the skin orange, cedarwood grapefruit, juniper, lime, lemongrass
Through stress, neglect, nutritional deficiency, pollution, poor lifestyles or just bad genetics, skin can fade and become tired. If your skin looks dull and tired then the ageing process has speeded up for certain. It is a common problem for those who consider their skin normal and a problem that one of the UKs top Aromatherapist Julie Foster has treated for any years. She has used her expertise to design an aroma skin care range inspired by the therapeutic properties of carefully selected essential oils to solve this problem resulting in a younger, more radiant complexion.
- Formulated to support the skin for a healthier complexion.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles for a more youthful skin tone.
- Enhancing the appearance of skin by targeting dry areas and delivering intense rehydration.
- Gently lifting the dead skin cells to renew and revitalise the complexion.
- Soothing and smoothing the texture and colour differentials for an even skin tome that is paler and brighter.
- Soothing any excess oil production and helping protect against break outs.
- Delicious scent from stress relieving skin nourishing oils.
A joyful scent with a rich citrusy scent. In aromatherapy it is used as a balancing treatment for the skin. Psychologically it is used to diffuse anxiety and restore energy with a gloriously uplifting scent
From has a seductive woody scent and adds depth and sophistication to the blend. Cedarwood is the tree of life–it is believed to be the oil that David anointed himself with before fighting Goliath. Cedarwood represents safety, courage end endless life. Aromatherapists use cedar wood to calm irritated skin and for psychological strength under pressure. Ethically it is a good choice compared to other hardwood oils such as rosewood and sandalwood as it is from sustainable sources.
A vibrant, energising scent to recharge and refocus the mind whilst increasing circulation which has a direct effect on the health and vitality of the skin.
A deliciously scented favorite used extensively by most of the contemporary fragrance houses it has a fresh zesty scent to awaken the senses and revive a tired body. Like lemon it is believed to have a subtle brightening effect on the skin.
A mood lifting contemporary scent that men adore as well as women. It is used in aromatherapy to facilitate detoxification and cleansing of the skin and the whole body.
A powerful essential oil that is popular with modern to awaken the mind and body and eliminate toxins.